Friday, April 11, 2014

2014 Senior Class Information


Here is all the information you need to know about the Senior Class Schedule for the Spring and Summer of 2014. You will be receiving this information in the mail soon.

Senior Class Photo Shoot
On Wednesday afternoon, April 23, we will be having our Cap and Gown shoot with this year’s senior class. This will not take long. We have always had 100% participation, and we would love to have that again. We will meet at 5pm at Jefferson (please remember your cap and gown). If there is a conflict, please text me at 931-510-4455 soon! 

Senior Salute
On May 11, we will have senior salute. I need a few things from the parents before that event. I need 30 pictures of your senior for the senior video (if you could give them to me in a digital copy...that would save so much time!). I also need the song that your senior wants to use for their portion. I do not need a copy of that. I can purchase it on iTunes. I also need you to fill our the senior class questionnaire. You can fill our the paper copy included or fill it out online at www.jayouth.org. I need those pictures and the song by May 1 and the questions completed by May 5 (The Questionnaire is available on this blog, make sure you go there if you want to fill it out online). There will also be a table for you to decorate at the reception. You can bring any awards and decorations on Sunday afternoon, May 12. 

Senior Trip
In July, we will be taking our Senior Trip. The date is yet to be determined. I need seniors to let me know the dates they will not be available in July so we can coordinate a time to go (or let me know if they do not plan to attend)

This year’s senior class includes
Michael Boles 
Madison Hill 
Quentin Guidry 
Daniel Jared 
Jonathan Jared 
Zac Matheney 
Jaiden Medley 
Logan Monks 
Austin Patterson 
Colton Vetter 


I am in prayer for this year’s senior class and their future after May of this year. Above any gift they will receive or recognition they will get at a salute night, the one thing they need most is to be covered in prayer. Let’s all make sure we are having the talks and praying the prayers that will help guide them in their walk with Christ after May of this year. Thanks for all you do as parents to push your children to Godliness. Be praying for a great Senior Salute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment